RE: Mangled CSS

Actually, Netscape Navigator 4.0 doesn't have this right.  The CSS spec
states clearly in the 'border-style' section (5.5.17), under the
'double' style, "The sum of the two single lines and the space between
equals the <border-width> value."  Navigator "grows" the border-width -
they consider the border-width to be the width of EACH line, not the
total.  The reason why you don't see a double border in your sample is
that 'thin', to us, means 2 pixels - obviously, you need at least three
pixels to show a double border.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com