Re: Euro currency sign

I vote for yyyy-mm-dd format.

When my wife and I moved to US from Europe, she has to remind everyone
who checks her passport that the date format is reversed in Europe. We
are still trying to correct some of her records with incorrect birthday.

The year-month-date format has been used in Asia for a long time. There
are many people use them throughout the world. I believe it has started
to show up in certain scientific community in the west as well. It is
not possible to mistaken the month with dates in y-m-d format.

Tim Chen
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~timchen