Re: Euro currency sign

On Oct 22,  7:22pm, Keld J|rn Simonsen wrote:

> Why not "3. februar 2004" as it would have been written in
> correct Danish? :-)

Why not indeed? Nothing wrong with it. I would expect such text in any Danish
web pages.

> Well, we cannot have English/US names
> as the standard of the internet. That's why we need 2004-02-03.

Ah, so you (and several others) have been discussing date representation
in machine-readable protocol specification, while I and several othrs were
talking about dates in human-readable text, hence the confusion.