Re: [Announce] New archives for www-html

Thanks for your comments Arnoud.

I've added the final slash.

Also there was a slight error in the archives URL I gave.
It should read:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/

rather than

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html

The missing "/" is the reason why there's a redirection. Add it and things
should work a bit faster. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do for
the moment about the 302 code (CERN server limitation).

-Jose