Re: pages

At 1:23p -0400 06/02/97, Sarr Blumson wrote:

 > Well, there is a real tension here, but the problem is far harder than
 > that.  I very much _don't_ want my browser resizing  things to fit on
 > a page.  I want them sized so I can read them.

How can you read something that's off the page? ;-)

As for printing, what you need is a way for the printer driver to *tile*
onto multiple pages. That way you can print larger than a single sheet of
paper, and just tape the sheets together. QuarkXPress supports tiling, so
it's not unprecedented. You just need a browser to support this also.