RE: pages

Still, there's basically no way to produce attractive, printable reports
on the Web.

Any document worth reading on a browser is worth printing.

The only serious problem with the printablility of reports is the
concept of paging.

With pages, there is no need to know about paper size/margins or
fonts...because it
then becomes possible for a browser to intelligently attempt to "fit
each page".

Secondary problems are paper size, headers and footers.