Re: Line Height Syntax

On 16 Jul 97 at 9:26, Scott Matthewman wrote:

> HTML is a content-description system, rather than a presentation one. If
> you want to change the way a browser lays out particular elements, such as
> paragraphs and definition lists, your best bet is to use style sheets. For
> more info, see http://www.w3.org/Style/ .

Yes, it does. Thank you. I found an answer at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1-961217.html#line-height

Ian Samson
WebMaster & Internet Systems Developer (SBN/MSDN Member, HWG Member)
Voice:  (+27(0)12) 302 2013
mailto:IDSamson@beauty.HSRC.ac.za
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
See my homepage at: http://home.global.co.za/~idsamson
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.