Re: HTML 4.0 draft available

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Mike Meyer wrote:

> My quick search did not turn up a non-hypertext copy of the DTD &
> related things. Does such exist for those who want to work with it
> locally?

These may be included in the file collection you can download.
In any case, I will make these available in a few days time
once the amount of email and interviews dies down to the point
that there is time to do this. You can use copy and paste
from your browser as a short term work around.

Arnaud - can you look into providing these files via links
 from the draft, and as part of the download package?

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2521 (office) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)