Re: New tags. (fwd) -Reply

>>> OpeDog <opedog@csra.net> 01/14/97 04:53am >>>
>Ummm, ok, no problem, what's a style sheet and what is CSS1???? maybe
>that will clear this up.
>later,

You can find out about style sheets at:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/

But really, do you mean to tell me that you've *never*
used style sheets (sometimes just called "styles") in a
word processor program?

This mailing list is "for technical discussion" and really
isn't a how-to kind of place. If I were you, I would browse
both the W3C web site (www.w3.org) and a how to place like
webmonkey (www.webmonkey.com) or the Web Design Group's
reference section (www.htmlhelp.com/reference/) to learn
more about the web. The newsgroup comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
is also a good source sometimes.

This isn't just directed at you, there have been serveral
"how do I" type messages on this list, and that's not what
this list is for (at least as I interpret it).

>          __o	      opedog@csra.net
>	 _`\<,         PLEASE VISIT
>      __(_)/_(_)  http://www.csra.net/opedog/

C  h a r l e s    P e y t o n   T a y l o r         ctaylor@nps.navy.mil
The opinions and views expressed are my own and do not reflect those of
the Naval PostGraduate School

                       "Dreams are like water, colorless, and dangerous"

                   http://vislab-www.nps.navy.mil/%7ectaylor/