Re: New tags. (fwd)

At 05:08 PM 1/13/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Once upon a time OpeDog shaped the electrons to say...
>>Hey, don't you guys think <indent> is a good idea?  Or how about in
>
>Use a table.
>
>I'd like to see something like <P indent=[size]> where you can set the
>indent on the first line of a paragraph.  Though I suppose the CSS1 crowd
>is going to jump in and say that belongs in style sheets.  (IMHO style
>sheets are a huge pain in the ass when all you want to do is a couple of
>small things.)
>
>>accordance with <hr> there's a <vr>?  Okay, how about <date
>
>There is no way to align a vertical rule on the page, how does it size?
>etc.  The full table RFC allows you some control over what borders are
>drawn.  Perhaps this is something you can do with that in Cougar.
>
>>format="MM/DD/YYYY"><time>?
>
>This belongs in server side includes - and is in there now.
>
>If you mean displaying the time on the users end - that is just silly.
>
>-MZ

Ummm, ok, no problem, what's a style sheet and what is CSS1???? maybe that
will clear this up.

later,

          __o	      opedog@csra.net
	 _`\<,         PLEASE VISIT
      __(_)/_(_)  http://www.csra.net/opedog/

	"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
	 The valiant never taste of death but once."
					~~~~Shakespeare.