Re: Logo for user-friendly/browser-friendly/scalable pages

Chris Maden wrote:

>The Any Browser Initiative's goal is to have all Web pages
>*functional* in all browsers.  Otherwise, yes, you'd have to stick
>with pure vanilla HTML 2.0.
>
>Gracefully degrading Web pages are the object - not minimal HTML.

But my point still stands: Many tables *can* be made to degrade
gracefully, if the author adds extra markup which really
shouldn't be necessary.  Some tables really can't be made
to degrade gracefully at all.

I understand that minimal HTML is not the *object* of the
ABI, but it may well be the result.

Chuck