Re: The Final Word On HTML

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Paul Prescod wrote:

> "Well you should upgrade to the latest and the greatest so that as a lazy
> author/programmer, I will not have to conform to standards that were
> designed to ensure that you would NOT have to continually upgrade."
>
>  Paul Prescod

Ok, send me the money I need so that I can buy the latest and greatest.
And I design / develop my pages so that you can view them easily with a
28.8 modem.   So, what standards do I have to write to so that only a 386
can view my pages??

And, because I use a 386 I am now a lazy programer / author??  Where do
you come up with these assumptions??  I have 6 large projects going while
I am working and going to college, I only wish I was lazy.

Before you make another "foot in mouth" reply, check into the facts first.

Chad

43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped
Chad D. Zimmerman	    NMSU-Computing & Networking-Visualization Center
Box 30001, Dept 3AT	            Http://www.nmsu.edu/~czimmerm/
Las Cruces, NM 88003	        vr-3d@juno.com / zimmerman@hotmail.com
(505)646-5487                     czimmerm@nmsu.edu / chadz@nmsu.edu