Re: HTML Pro update

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Date: 19 Oct 1996 17:34:46 +0100
To: MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Fote asks:

	   How's the update coming?

Good point. I came away with my laptop, fully intending to work on it
in between paellas and tintos, but all I brought was the battery, not
the charger, so I've had exactly 4 hrs worth of computing :-)

	   The so-called Mozilla DTDs in it are not Netscape DTDs.  They
   were written as a public service by Dan Connolly, and they include only
   what could be specified via an SGML-conformant DTD, not all the markup
   "supported" by Mozillas. :( and of necessity are just a liberal act of
   "reverse engineering" ):

I realise they were done by Dan as a public service, but I assume they
must have had the imprimatur of Marc or Clarke. Maybe that explains
the weird Public Owner ID strings.

///Peter