RE: Valid Editors; Frames DTD

Yes, what I do is put the BODY element within the NOFRAMES. Since
frame-browsers are supposed to ignore everything within the NOFRAMES
element, they don't care, and non-framed browsers ignore the frames info
anyway. Perhaps I missread the initial posting on this thread, I thought
it was:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<BODY>
<FRAMESET>
</FRAMESET>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Shouldn't that be BGCOLOR, or does NS understand non-american spellings?

	                                                            	     ,,,
---------D a v e  S o l k o-----------513.556.5264-----ooo0-(.
 http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/ 	  dave.solko@uc.edu	     (_)| Designer
    http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/Frontier/   Frontier Archive     |