RE: Valid Editors; Frames DTD

According to NS's own page on frames:
<HTML> <HEAD> </HEAD> <FRAMESET> </FRAMESET> </HTML> So, I wouldn't
recommend putting the <frameset> in the head.

Also:
"within the FRAMESET you can only have other nested       FRAMESET tags,
FRAME tags, or the NOFRAMES tag."
and
"A Frame-capable Internet client ignores all tags and data       between
start and end NOFRAMES tags."

I inferred that they intended the FRAMESET to replace the BODY. And
since BODY-contained elements can appear within the NOFRAMES element --
for non-frame browsers, this too implies that the FRAMESET should exist
outside the HEAD.

	                                                            	     ,,,
---------D a v e  S o l k o-----------513.556.5264-----ooo0-(.
 http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/ 	  dave.solko@uc.edu	     (_)| Designer