Re: comment on draft-ietf-html-i18n-04.txt

>From: kfries@rocky.orci.com (Kevin Fries)

>Sorry it has taken a while to get back to this but it has nothing to do
>with trying to descriminate against anyone.  Business recondnises that
>English and French are the international language, (Yes, even in the
>Orient) and for the sense of comunications, the web should also.  This is a
>pandoras box that once opened has the potential to tear the internet apart.

When it comes to sharing ideas and so on, you may be right.  BUT, the web
is used for more than that.  Did you know that books are republished on
the web?  Shouldn't they be published in their original language?

--
R Levitte, Levitte Programming; Spannvägen 38, I; S-161 43  Bromma; SWEDEN
Tel: +46-8-26 52 47, (via nation.se) +46-8-21 24 90;  No fax right now