Re: Comments on Cougar DTD

In article <199607171902.MAA02740@cougar.crc.ricoh.com>,
"Marcus E. Hennecke" <marcush@crc.ricoh.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jul 1996 19:56:04 +0200, galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl (Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet) wrote:
> > ALL block elements should have those attributes, including ALIGN and
> > CLASS.
>
> I thought so. I would assume that this was just an oversight.

Perhaps I'm not reading the DTD right, but from what I can see, the
lists (UL, OL, DL) don't have ALIGN and CLASS either. I think they
need it as well.

Would simply changing <!ENTITY % attrs "%style %i18n"> to
<!ENTITY % attrs "%style %i18n %just"> do the trick, or would this
cause problems with other elements?

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.