Re: Archives?

At 6:06p -0700 07/16/96, MegaZone wrote:
>Well, I was trying to be helpful - we had a rather complete list of
>'things we want to see added' that this group created when Wilbur came out.
>A lot of them are in Cougar, but many are not.
>
>So I figured I'd grab it from the archives and clean it up...
>
>The web interface for the archives was last updated in March.  So I looked
>in FTP - nada.  So I resorted to the email interface - all the files are
>named by numbers and I don't have a clue where to start there...  arg...
>
>So - is there some up to date archive that can be accessed in a reasonable
>manner - HTTP or FTP?  (Or does anyone have the final list from that thread?
>It had things like <UL PLAIN> <ABBREV> <ACRONYM> etc, etc...)

Uh, you want May archives? I've got in Macintosh Eudora format (which I
understand to be 'sendmail' format using CRs for line breaks). I could
stuff/zip/gz/whatever. Let me know.

Oh, I *hope* it's in there -- I remember having some Eudora troubles
where I lost some messages (3.0 is better at flushing to disk, yay).