RE: Keyboard control extensions to HTML (fwd)

I agree here.  I think we can all agree that the browser will know best
what KEY the user is used to pressing....since the browser is in touch
with the OS...and can let the user define new key mappings, toolbars,
etc.

Also, the use of REL="help" REL="home" here...since it applies to
speech-based browsers...etc....and takes advantage of an existing tag.

Anyone know where I can find a list of uses for REL?  I think a proposal
to "suggest browser usage of REL be applied in such a fashion so that
the user can quickly access REL labeled references using keystrokes or
other appropriate shortcuts" would be accepted. (although it's probably
been proposed before)