RE: Parsing methods -Reply

the character entities should be handled at the "read next character"
level...so for the "tag parser" i wouldn't worry.
the letter thing i forgot about....but waiting until whitespace is
better than letting a % screw up the parse.

IE: should the parser see
	<hello%^ myname=foo>
as a TAG that was messed up........
	OR