Announce: Quick way to get your browser's user agent string

From: David Ornstein <davido@apocalypse.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:37:20 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
I've had a number of visitors to BrowserCaps [see my .sig for URL] recently
who didn't have any idea how their browser showed up in the database.  To
solve this, I've added a small script [1] (listed on the BrowserCaps front
page) that shows:

    * your browser's USER_AGENT string and
    * how your browsers is identified in the BrowserCaps database.

[1] http://www.objarts.com/cgi-bc/identify.pl
David Ornstein
Outbreak: http://ichiban.objarts.com/outbreak-unreg
BrowserCaps: http://www.objarts.com/bc