Re: comments (Re: Really Quick Guide to Good HTML)

At 7:41p 02/21/96, Arjun Ray wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, BearHeart / Bill Weinman wrote:
>
>> At 11:17 am 2/21/96 -0800, Walter Ian Kaye spake:
>> > <!--
>>  [really big comment block snipped . . . ]
>
>Yup. That's 18 separate comments (16 of them empty) in a single comment
>declaration. The most economical would have been one fewer hyphens in
>the middle line.

Oops, yeah, I guess that line of hyphens which is ignored in other coding
languages is probably best changed to other characters if I decide to
actually use my header comment style in HTML... maybe em-dashes (which will
look funky in other character sets, but in this particular usage have no
meaning by themselves so what the heck...).

-Walter :)