Re: animation frenzy

Hi,

David Perrell wrote:
> Easy. MSIE has more powerful layout tools than NSN. Style and flash
> aren't synonymous. Static pages can be laid out with dynamic placement.
> Flash can be a useful tool to gain attention, but overused it's an
> annoyance, and thereby defeats its intent.

And what does this help me, if I know only 50% of the internet can enjoy
my page? How about a 'back to the roots'? Only HTML2.0 or 3.2 - what about
3.2 (Wilbur? any news? Had it become an officoal standard now or is it
also left as a 'working draft'?)

neko
--
neko@greenie.muc.de 	  Simone Demmel		Muenchen (Germany)