Re: Frames and Documents

At 11:18 PM 8/28/96 -0500, Chris Josephes wrote:
>Personally, I think this is more of a "bookmarking" issue.  Ideally, if a
>page has frames with multiple sources, it should keep track of every URL
>referenced when the bookmark is created.

That seems right: the problem with bookmarking is not addressing, it is
remembering the state of the various windows. Even so, the more flexible
frame tools in CSS-layout could help to alleviate the problem by allowing
the author to put more stuff in a single file ("url") instead of forcing the
data to multiple files.

 Paul Prescod