RE: Frames Are Improving

At 02:23 PM 8/24/96 -0600, F. E. Potts wrote:
>But I don't see M$ doing any better, and of course at this time they
>are basically restricted to the tourist market.  Certainly they are not
>coming up with anything I would be able to run -- unless I bought a
>Windoz box.  And that ain't likely.

I think that they are about as "restricted" by the "tourist market" (by
which F.E.Potts means Windows users) as Coca Cola is by the "pop drinkers
market." I think that Microsoft dominating the Windows platform and leaving
the others to Netscape is the best of all possible outcomes for the Web.

 Paul Prescod