Re: what happened to align=justify? (fwd)

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, MegaZone wrote:

> Simple - 3.2 defines current practice (as of a few months ago) and none of
> the major browsers supported JUSTIFY.
>
> Note that it is back in the Cougar proposal for the next level.

Can someone point me to a draft for Cougar somewhere online? I'd really like
to now if the folks at W3C are keeping some of the fine stuff they created
in 3.0...

= Stephanos Piperoglou = stephanos@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~stephanos/ =
  Four lines in a .sig can't say enough about why you should visit my page!
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                                    [ from the film "Sneakers" ]

                                                       ...oof porothika! (tm)