Re: To <P> or not to <P>

At 10:53 AM 8/18/96 +0000, Brent Eades wrote:
>Just seems to me that if proficient-but-average users like myself
>are constantly perplexed by (non?) issues like this, then something
>isn't working.

Proficient-but-average users are not supposed to worry about specifications.
They are supposed to use software written by other people who read the
specifications.

HTML was supposed to be simple enough that you could hand-code it if you
were willing to make the investment in learning the specification, but not
so simple that they can expect to create correct documents WITHOUT reading
the specification (or a similar document).

 Paul Prescod