Re: What are the problems with IDML?

On Sat, 17 Aug 1996, Keith M. Corbett wrote:

> At 08:59 PM 8/16/96 +0300, Stephanos Piperoglou wrote:
>
> >META and LINK tags should, as I view it, be more standardized. If you could
>
> On LINK: see Internet Draft "Hypertext links in HTML".
> On META: see "The META Tag of HTML".
> I believe both drafts have expired.

Either way, I don't see any browsers giving a dime about these elements
anyway, so even if there is a right and holy way of defining LINKs etc. it
won't make any difference because the only way for a user to be aware of
their content is to look at the source...

= Stephanos Piperoglou = stephanos@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~stephanos/ =
  Four lines in a .sig can't say enough about why you should visit my page!
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                                    [ from the film "Sneakers" ]

                                                       ...oof porothika! (tm)