Re: Tag Soup.

In article <s210664f.092@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil>,
Charles Peyton Taylor <ctaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil> wrote:
> What exactly is the resistance to having many tags?  I can see
> the problem with block elements not having line breaks, and I can
> see the problems with formatting elements as opposed to content-based
> elements.

One reason is that every browser would have to support every tag we
can think of. With classes, you can ignore them safely, or only
rely on them to look up the rendering information in the style sheet.

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.