Re: Inserting audio.

Davide Musella (davide@jargo.itim.mi.cnr.it) writes:
> using Netscape it's also possible to use the Meta  Tag to insert an audio file:

Cool. This causes it to pause one second and play an audio file I take it?
Imagine inlining one audio file and then using this for a second, make the
page make two sounds...
Better yet, make a teensy little frame and put a couple of handy links in
it, float it in a corner and make it refresh itself among five or six
alternate versions each with an inlined sound to play a series of sounds!
Or, use this to make a sound repeat periodically while the document is there
until something is loaded into _parent in the other frame.

--
    .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
 -()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a