Re: Q: about image maps [READ THE FAQ PLEASE]

In message <00996313.520F6740.48@sukair.cc.uob.bh>, sahisham@sukair.cc.uob.bh w
rites:
>I am developing HTML pages and i would like to make my home page a
>clickable image:
>my questions are :
>
>        1) how can i create an image map ?.
>        2) from where can i get the scripts ?
>        3) how to integrate all the pieces of the image map together in
>           html document?
>        4) what would be the case in text-only browsers?

This issue is discussed in the WWW list of Frequently Asked
Questions, or FAQ:

WWW FAQ: How do I set up a clickable image map?
Thu Jul 13 18:01:08 1995
Copyright 1994, 1995, Thomas Boutell
http://sunsite.unc.edu/boutell/faq/imagemaps.html

> I'd  appreciate it if somebody could help me answer my questions.
>Thanks a lot.

It's customary to read the relevant FAQs before posting to a mailing
list or USENET newsgroup.

The subscribers of this list (there are 1028 of them at the time of
this writing) would probably appreciate it if you would research your
questions a bit more before bringing them to this forum. Alternatively,
choose a forum intended for newcomer questions.

The charter of this mailing list is:

www-html
     Technical discussions of the HyperText
     Markup Language HTML and its future
     design. Design discussions only, please, not
     newcomer questions.
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Mail/Lists.html

Dan