Re: Proposal For Outline Markup Scheme For HTML 3.0

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:04:52 -0600
To: papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Paul Prescod)
Cc: www-html@www10.w3.org
I would rather use a complicated stylesheet language than muck up HTML,
actually. A work-around would be to have the list entirely collapsed by
default. (this is, naturally, a stylesheet-settable preference.) This
would leave the stylesheet language relatively doable for the moment.

--
Benjamin C. W. Sittler
   "I have great confidence in fools -- self confidence my friends call it."