RE: Need HTML Viewer for local fles - Please Help

You CAN use Netscape to view local files.  Here's two ways to do it.

1) Use Netscape's MOZOCK.DLL  It is a WINSOCK.DLL replacement that allows
calls, but has no true network capabilities.  It is made for EXACTLY what
you want to do.  It's available on Netscape's FTP sites, one of which is
 ftp://ftp5.netscape.com/unsupported/windows/mozock.dll.  Also download the
mozock.txt file from the same directory.

2) If you're using Trumpet Winsock, you can simply load it and not make a
connection (or abort the login process if it's automatic).  SLIP is normally
enabled before you dial out, so as long as you don't try to access any
network URL's, you'll be fine.  This is actually the method I use, but if
you're not using Trumpet, I would recommend using MOZOCK.