Re: Link to xhtml-datatypes-1.mod broken in XHTML Basic 1.1 and XHTML 1.1 DTDs

Well... I meant 2.  A validating parser is permitted to have a local
catalog in which DOCTYPES are mapped to alternate locations, and I would
certainly recommend that any validating parser have local versions of
these DTDs and use them rather than beating on the W3C servers all the time.

Regardless, you are of course correct that the versions in /TR space
should be corrected.  But this is VERY HARD TO DO at the W3C.  So, for
the nonce, is there a way you can get the W3C validator to look in
/MarkUp/DTD for the XHTML family Document Types that were defined by the
XHTML2 working group?