Re: Question about nested XForms actions and ev:observer

John,

That sounds reasonable. Is it correct to say that, assuming XHTML
+XForms, the ev:* attributes are expected to be *always* honored on
XForms action elements, *except* if they are present on elements
within inline instances?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/