Re: Concerns about SOTD of curie WD

This is standard W3C boiler plate.  The CURIE spec is the definitive
resource for the definition of a CURIE.  This boiler plate really
applies to the future where, in some cases, some W3C documents have been
merged with others or had their short names changed or what-have-you.
We do not anticipate any such changes in the path for this particular
document, but the boilerplate is required by W3C publication rules.