Re: mapping of QNames to URIs? (in XHTML Role module)

Steven/Dan,

As Steven says, that version of the @role document is due for an
update. In particular there are errors in the 'compact URI' syntax. A
better reference for the whole CURIE mechanism is here:

  <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070927/#s_curies>

This gives the prose on mapping an abbreviation, to a full URI.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer