Re: Formal Response to My issue on styling embedding attributes. (PR#7655)

On 5/27/05, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com> wrote:
> >I therefore reject the resolution, although once I recieve a copy of
> >the original formal response rather than just being able to read a
> >note, the situation may be clarified for me.
> >

> The note comprises what there is of a formal response to this issue.   I
> have recorded your disagreement with this response.

It is disappointing that just a few days after being last reminded of
your obligations under the W3 Process document, you again fail to
adhere to those obligations.

I do not regard this as an appropriate attempt to respond to or
satisfy my issue, there is no techincal content in why the issue was
rejected, and at no time have you attempted to explain either the
decision or attempted to satisfy me.  Please formally address the
issue in accordance with the process document.

Regards,

Jim Ley.