RE: Missing ; ??

When you say "in such cases" do you mean that if a commnet follows or ">"
only then can ";" be ommited?
Are there other cases where it can be ommited?

And an other thing.
I searched w3.com for a specification of DTD.
I only found DTD for varius *ML languages.
Do you know where such a specification can be found?

Thanks in advanced,Anakreon.