Re: Error (?) in xhtml-arch-1.mod

Hi Masayasu,

Thank you for the clarification.

(I have now updated my links to use www.w3.org instead...)

You say that the architecture module should be ingored by default however I
am not able to find this in the DTDs, if you consider the following DTD chain:

xhtml-basic10.dtd

includes:

xhtml-framework-1.mod

which then has a conditional item to pull in the xhtml-arch-1.mod
DTD, the condition for this is keyed on "xhtml-arch.module" which is defined
in xhtml-framework-1.mod as "INCLUDE", I can't find overriding reference for
xhtml-arch.module in any of the "higher" DTDs.

So the question is, where is this default defined?

Unfortunately I am not able to override the DTD, i.e. write my own since for
the application I am writing I HAVE to use the W3C version.

Also, does anyone know of an expanded version of the XHTML Basic DTD, i.e.
one that has all the other DTDs pulled in and resolved, this would be very
useful when checking the validity of the markup I am writing.

Many thanks,

Gary