Re: Is there any way to get around the 255 character limitation of the textarea box?

Gene Laratonda wrote:

> Is there any way to get around the 255 character limitation of the textarea
> box?

Hello,

This is not a limitation specified by HTML, it's an implementation
issue better handled by developers. I personally don't know of a way
to get around the limit.

> When you submit something that is longer than 255 characters and I get it
> via mailto, everything after the 255th character is gone.

 - Ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783