Re: Liaison statement on fragment identifiers from Linking WG

It would appear that the DTD in the last call version is in error.  NAME
should be CDATA, and ID should be ID.

--
Shane P. McCarron                              phone: +1 612 434-4431
Testing Research Manager                         fax: +1 612 434-4318

OSF/1, Motif, UNIX and the "X" device are registered trademarks in
the US and other countries, and IT DialTone and The Open Group are
trademarks of The Open Group.