From: Leigh L Klotz Jr [mailto:leigh.klotz@xerox.com]
To: e-letter [mailto:inpost@gmail.com]
Cc: John Boyer [mailto:boyerj@ca.ibm.com], Swithun Crowe [mailto:swithun@swithun.servebeer.com], www-forms@w3.org
Sent: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:01:35 +0200
Subject: Re: invalid binding expression error

                          On 09/15/2010 02:00 AM, e-letter wrote:

          May I suggest better explanation of the purpose            of the mailing list is
          published. I will continue in another resource            elsewhere; thanks to
          all.

      At the Forms WG meeting today, we discussed this topic, and will be      following through with your suggestion to clarify the mailing list      purpose.

      Personally, I suspect that many discussions will continue to start      here, simply because this list is quite visible, but we will      probably encourage some discussions to move to other places once the      people involved get a clearer idea of what resources are available      for their problem.  Language design issues will remain here, but in      particular, we'd like to encourage bug reports and support requests      for particular processors to take place on the vendor's resource      pages.

      Here's a quick rundown of some places to go for processor-specific      XForms help (alphabetical).  Not all processors are listed; in      particular, I've omitted those without an easily-found mailing      list.

      There are many more implementations listed at      http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_Implementations

      ---> Implementors, please feel free to respond with your support      lists here.  We will collect the information and make it available.      <---

      betterFORM
      http://www.betterform.de/jsp/forms.jsp

      EMC Formula
      https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-4345
      https://community.emc.com/community/edn/xmltech?view=discussions

      FormFaces
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/formfaces/support

      Mozilla XForms Extension

      Orbeon XForms
      http://www.orbeon.com/forms/community

      PicoForms
  http://www.picoforms.com/wiki/index.php?title=PicoForms_wiki:Community_portal

      IBM Lotus Forms
  http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Lotus/Lotus_Forms
      https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/forms/

      Ubiquity XForms
      http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/
      Doesn't mention a users group yet, but I suspect they'll have one      soon.

      XForms WikiBook
      http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/XForms

      XSLTForms
      https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/xsltforms-support