Re: New XPath extension function called xslt()

BTW as part of the "Node Creation XPath Functions" tentative feature
for XForms 1.2, we propose a parse() function. [1] A serialize()
function would be good too.

FWIW, see also the list of extension functions in Orbeon Forms [2],
which includes a serialize() function (which in fact is the Saxon
serialize() function).

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Node_'create'_functions
[2] http://wiki.orbeon.com/forms/doc/developer-guide/xforms-xpath-functions#TOC-XML-manipulation