From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jabba Laci
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 2:01 PM
To: xforms
Subject: problem with multiple pages (switch/case)

Hi,

I'm using Firefox 3 under Linux with the Mozilla Xforms plugin v0.8.6ff3.

We have a large form that we want to cut into several pages using <xforms:switch> and <xforms:case>. The problem is that sometimes the last page is not displayed correctly. If I refresh the page in the browser, sometimes it works, but it is usually gone again after another refresh.

Some more info. My xform is generated dynamically with a JSP. Inside the JSP I have a nested JSP call like this:

    <%= bean.createSelect1Widget(parameter) %> </p>

This call generates an <xforms:select1> widget with several choices that are taken from a database.

As I noticed, this call causes the confusion with the multipaging. If I remove these embedded JSP calls, the problem seems to be gone.

The problem is not present either if I only use one page, i.e. no multipaging.

Do you have any idea how to keep the nested JSP calls and the multipaging too? To me it seems like a bug in the plugin.

Thanks,

Laszlo