Re: problem with multiple pages (switch/case)

Hi Laszlo,

It could certainly be a bug with the plugin.  But for the moment I'd
suggest not thinking about the .jsp calls and instead verify that the
generated .xhtml file (created and returned by the jsp's) that the
plugin ends up processing looks exactly like you think it should.  If it
does, then it probably isn't a bug in your .jsp logic.  It might also be
worth your time trying the generated form in other processors and see
how they handle it.  If mozilla is the only processor with the problem,
then please simplify the form as much as possible and open a bug against us.

If you move this thread over to mozilla.dev.tech.xforms on
news.mozilla.org, we can help you more.

Thanks,
--Aaron