XSLTForms entry to be added in the XForms implementations page

Hello,

As I already said in February
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2009Feb/0028.html), I
confirm I would appreciation a reference to XSLTForms being added in the
"XForms Implementations" page.

I confirm the links already given by Alexander Žaťko (thanks again to
him!) :

Project home:
http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms

XForms 1.1 Test Suite:
http://www.agencexml.com/xforms-tests/testsuite/XForms1.1/Edition1/driverPages/html/

Here is my proposed paragraph :

XSLTForms is an open source client-side implementation, not a plug-in or
install, that works with all major browsers (IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari,
Chrome and more). It is based on XSLT 1.0 to compile forms to vanilla
(X)HTML and Javascript.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Alain Couthures