Re: case element documentation

Hi Aaron,

The working group discussed the issues today and came to the following
decisions:

1) The editor can add cross links between the two case element sections to
help with clarity.  As you may know, the working group recently resolved
to take a particular version of the specification forward to PR, and that
document won't include the clarification.  However, as it is a minor
editorial change, it is the kind of thing we can apply to the PR before
going to REC.

2) The XForms 1.1 schema did already contain the correct case element for
toggle as a local element.  For greater clarity in the schema, the case
element that is supposed to be a child of switch was moved out of the
global space and into the local space of the switch element.  So, now it
should be clearer that there is no "the" in "the case element".  There is
"the switch's local case element" and "the toggle's local case element".

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: