Re: xforms:upload updating two parts of the model

Hi,

With all of this I'm uncertain about the right way of implementing this.
Soon I will begin the next phase of development and therefor I would really
appreciate if someone could give me some pointers in the right directions.
For that I thank you both.

I have published an blog post on what I'm doing so if your interested in the
XForms code you can check it our here

   -
   http://nunojob.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/mets-standard-with-ibm-db2-express-c-using-xforms-as-user-interface-and-ruby-on-rails-as-a-rest-web-services

Thanks for all the help,