Re: XForms and APP clients

What kind of applications is everyone developing with APP??  I'm just
working on a really simple reader/editor.  However, I've ran into several
problems.  I've basically reached a wall in my application because of the
poor ability to handle xhtml content.  This poor ability may be due to my
lack of experience in XForms and APP.  I can only read in escaped xhtml and
not any xhtml wrapped in CDATA.  Any ideas on what I can do?

--
Tyler St. John